Workshop Schedule: May 18 & 19, 10:00-5:00 both days
All products graciously provided by Golden Artist Colors.
Most other supplies & tools provided by instructor.
Artists should bring the following:
– pre-cut Mixed Media Board, White mat Board, Illustration Board, heavy Watercolor Paper, Fabric or Canvas (12-24 pieces, range of sizes no smaller than 4”, no larger than 10” ) **Feel free to bring other surfaces of interest for experimentation.
– Paint palette (you may even use recycled plastic lids, Styrofoam trays, etc.)
– Paper towels
– clear plastic sheeting (found in most hardware stores near paint tarps); will be used underneath especially drippy samples while working, on the floor for additional drying space & at the end of the class to help in transporting wet samples.
– box lids or trays for drying & transporting wet samples
– Apron or paint shirt
– Black/White, color copies (laser prints not inkjet) of personal imagery, artwork, photography or drawings.
– Found papers, fibers, textiles or objects
( FYI a small supply of collage materials will be provided by instructor.)
Workshop Policy – Please read carefully
Pre-registration and payment is necessary to secure your space in the workshop.
Payments are non-refundable.
No credits are given for missed workshops.
If you must miss a workshop you may send someone in your place.
If I must cancel a workshop I will refund your entire workshop payment.
You should receive an Eventbrite confirmation if you register online. If you do not, please email me.
You will also receive an email confirmation from me the week of the workshop. If you do not receive a confirmation from me within 24 hours of the workshop, please email me.
By registering you are agreeing to these policies
Please email me if you have any questions about any of the above Policy